The Law/George Family

The Law/George Family

Friday, December 7, 2007

Orange vs. Black Final Score

Today was the last day of the CBAT orange vs. black competition. We each did a 200 I.M. and a 25 in an all-team relay. There was also two "make-up" backstroke heats. The score went back and forth, but I am happy to report that the black team (my team) won overall by only one point! Afterward, we had a great lunch and some fun conversation. Thanks to the CBATS for inviting me to participate in your event. It was a great way to finish off my string of 39 workouts.

Get psyched for tomorrow--the final swim! I am going to attempt to do 40 50's beginning on the 1:15 and ending on the :40. There will be lots of alternatives for those who want to participate but do not want to do those intervals. Come one come all!

No comments: